Land Conservation Committee
The Land Conservation Committee is created pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 92.06, for the purpose of performing policy formulation and program responsibilities authorized by Wis. Stats. Ch. 92.
Comprised of elected County Board members, a Member at Large and a Farm Service Agency Representative, Land and Water Conservation Committee takes the leading role in local land and water resource protection. They set the course for conservation in their counties by:
- Providing local conservation leadership and coordination.
- Establishing conservation policy based on local input and resource assessment needs.
- Developing resource-driven county land and water resource management plans.
- Possessing legislative and taxing authority.
- Developing and adopting local, state and federal cost-sharing programs.
- Promoting conservation awareness and stewardship at the local level.
|September 17, 2020||LCC Meeting||Agenda Minutes|
|August 20, 2020||LCC Meeting||Agenda Minutes|
|July 16, 2020||LCC Meeting||Agenda Minutes|
|May 21, 2020 Via Conference Call||LCC Meeting||Agenda Minutes|
|March 19, 2020||LCC Meeting||Agenda Minutes|
|January 16, 2020||LCC Meeting||Agenda Minutes|