Drive-through Flu Clinic
Manitowoc County Health Department will be hosting a drive-through flu clinic at the Manitowoc County Expo on Tuesday, October 27th. Please enter at Vista Rd and Expo Dr.
- No cost associated with the clinic
- No appointment needed
- No insurance restrictions
- For ages 6 months through 18 years of age
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Injectable vaccine only this year
- Limited supplies, given on a first come first served basis
- Individuals 2 years and up MUST wear a face covering
- Please have individuals 2 years and older wear clothing that allows access to their upper arm
We ask any individual who is sick, on isolation/quarantine, or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms to stay home and schedule their flu shot with their provider. Please remain in your car at all times, unless instructed otherwise. We will attempt to take care of everyone in a timely manner, but please have patients. Speed up the process by printing the registration forms (Spanish form) and having them completed BEFORE coming to the clinic.