The information on this web site is presented as a service to the citizens of Manitowoc County and other Internet users. While some of the information on this site is about legal issues or forms, it is not legal advice. Moreover, due to the rapidly changing nature of the law and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or to the other sites to which we link.
Documents are recorded daily from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Please note: The Register of Deeds office cannot draft documents and cannot provide legal advice of any kind.
* We recommend reading the instructions before you start to file a return.
* Be sure to save the ERETR to your computer before you press submit.
* You will need to print the ERETR "Receipt".
* When recording at the Register of Deeds the ERETR Receipt will need to accompany the original deed.
* If you fail to save & print the receipt before exiting, you will have to re-do the return.
E-Recording Sign Up