Visitation is a privilege!
ALL PHONES & KIOSK ARE SUBJECT TO MONITORING AND RECORDING.
Go to Inmate Canteen to set up a user account to visit (visiting approval process may take up to 48 hours). You may also apply inmate funds electronically.
For assistance please view the “You Tube Channel” on the Inmate Canteen home screen or click on “Support”.
DO NOT CALL THE JAIL TO SEE IF YOU ARE APPROVED OR IF INMATE HAS VISITATION TIME REMAINING-THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU THIS INFORMATION!
Video from Home: (fee applies) any day of the week: 10 AM - 8 PM
Video from Lobby: (free) Saturday & Sunday between 10 AM – 8 PM
Photo ID is needed to check-in. Visitation is first come, first serve.
The length of your visit will be a 15 period of time with a maximum of 2 (two) consecutive visits.
Inmates’ classification will determine number of visits allowed.
Inmates in discipline will not qualify for personal visits.
- You must adhere to the CDC guidelines & Governor’s Order by maintaining social distancing and wearing a mask. Only 3 kiosks are available due to social distancing.
- Cellphones or internet enabled devices are prohibited during video visits.
- You are not allowed to take pictures of the video screen.
- Your clothing attire is to be conservative and respectable. Wearing of low-cut tops, shirts exposing any midriff areas or any clothing which is provocative in nature or deemed to be too revealing will be at the Officers discretion and your visit may be denied.
- Lobby Visitors: Children must be supervised at all times. Visitors under the age of 18 will only be allowed to visit if they are immediate family, and must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian in the visitation room. Grandparents are not considered legal guardians unless they have legal custody of the child/children.
- No writing materials, food, beverages, bags/purses or smoking are allowed in the visitation room.
- If you do leave the visitation area you must re-check in with Central Control.
- Visits may be terminated due to disruptions, violations of rules, or safety and security violations of the jail, inmates or staff. Additionally, you may be removed from the inmate’s visitation privilege for a period of time.
The following titles are considered professional visitors: Attorneys, Probation & Parole Agents, Counselors, Social Workers, Teachers, Psychiatrists/PHD. These professional visitors will need to provide applicable credentials and photo ID to jail officers at check in. These visits are held in the visitation room through the glass & phone system. They are not recorded. You will be assigned a phone station. Once the inmate arrives to the phone station, the inmate will pick up their phone and dial “1, 2”. Your phone will display 3 white circles below the numbers – once that appears, pick up your phone and begin the conversation. If you have any paperwork for the inmate to sign inform the officer in central prior to the visit. Visiting hours are daily. Professional visiting times are:
Monday through Friday between 9 AM - 11 AM & 1230 PM – 430 PM
Saturday between 9 AM – 11 AM
Due to visitation space limitations, professional visitors are encouraged to schedule a phone or video conference with your client. Call 920-683-4228 to schedule.
Ministry & Misc Visits
One on one visits for Clergy, ministry volunteers, AA or NA volunteers or misc visitors/volunteers need to be pre-approved by Jail Administration. In order to process your visiting request you will need to provide your photo ID and applicable credentials for a background check. Once approved or denied, Administration will notify you. If approved and prior to visiting an inmate, you will be required to have an orientation meeting and PREA education.
You will be allowed one 30 minute visit a day due to room limitations. All visits will be non-contact. You will need to show a photo ID to officers upon check in.
Misc visiting times are:
Monday thru Sunday between 6 PM – 8 PM
Saturday and Sunday between 1230 PM – 330 PM