Filing an Incident Report or Claim Against the County

State of Wisconsin laws require that any claim for money against Manitowoc County be made in writing and filed with the:

Manitowoc County Clerk                                        
1010 S. 8th Street
Manitowoc,  WI  54220

If you would like to report an Accident or Incident that involves Manitowoc
County, you may use this form to do so - Accident / Incident Reporting Form

If you are filing a Claim against Manitowoc County, the following form may
be used to do so -  Notice of Claim

Completed form(s) should be personally hand-delivered to the Manitowoc County Clerks Office, 1010 S. 8th Street, Manitowoc, WI  54220.  Please include such other pertinent information such as estimates, police reports and pictures.  There is no charge for filing an Accident / Incident Report Form or Notice of Claim Form against Manitowoc County with the County Clerk.

Your information will then be forwarded by the Clerk to the Finance Department who is responsible for the County's property and liability insurance coverage.

If you have any questions, you may call the Finance Department at (920) 683-2740, or
County Clerks Office at (920) 683-4004.