Marriage License Officiant Information:
- The Marriage License Brochure is a guide to the process of obtaining a marriage license in Manitowoc County, including the names of Judges & Court Commissioners who perform civil marriages.
- Statutory requirements for officiating a wedding in Wisconsin - Who May Perform Marriages in Wisconsin
- Couple Responsibility for Chosen Officiant - Couples are responsible for determining that the chosen officiant to solemnize the ceremony is compliant with Wisconsin Statutes (see above Who May Perform Marriages in Wisconsin).
- Instructions for proper completion of marriage licenses as provided by the Wisconsin State Vital Records Office - Instructions for completing WI License/Marriage Certificate Worksheet
Marriage licenses can be obtained during the following hours:
- Monday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Tuesday through Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM