ADRC Response to Coronavirus Emergency
Our physical office location is open to the public with safety protocols. We will be maintaining social distancing throughout the building. We will only allow a limited number of people in our waiting room at any given time. Mask wearing is encouraged. Appointments are also encouraged. If you do not feel comfortable to come to our office, our staff is available to assist you by phone or video options. The health and safety of our customers, volunteers, and staff is of utmost concern. We are working with Kewaunee and Manitowoc County Public Health and are following CDC Guidelines. In response to the current emergency:
- All in person group activities and classes are cancelled through December 31, 2020.
- Homebound Meal Delivery (Meals on Wheels) will continue with added precautionary measures
- Congregate Dining Sites continue to be closed
- Virtual Support Groups are available
- ADRC staff is available to assist customers.
We will monitor this situation on a daily basis. Updates will be put on our website and Facebook page and we will continue to send press releases to our local media.
Please note that our offices remain open at this time and our staff is available to assist you. Please call us with any questions at 920-683-4180 or toll free 877-416-7083.
For up-to-date information on how the State of Wisconsin is handling the COVID-19 pandemic, please follow this link.
For specific resources during COVID-19, please click the link(s) below: