WI Veterans Homes

The Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs (WDVA) operates the Veterans Home at Chippewa Falls, the Veterans Home at King and the Veterans Home at Union Grove.  They provide outstanding care for veterans and their spouses.  To be eligible for admission the veteran must have entered service from the state of Wisconsin, or must have resided in the state of Wisconsin for 12 consecutive months since his/her discharge from military service.  The application form must reflect a Wisconsin address for the home address.  A spouse of a veteran can also reside at the Wisconsin Veterans Home, provided they are admitted while the veteran is at some type of facility (i.e. assisted living, nursing home, hospital) or if the spouse is a widow/widower.

Applications for the Homes can be obtained at our office.