- How do I obtain a copy of my Accident Report?
- How do I obtain a copy of my Incident Report or check my record?
- Can I concealed carry?
- How do I request fingerprinting?
- What is the current Fee Schedule?
- What is your Public Records Policy?
- What is PREA?
- Where can I find custody status changes and criminal case information?
- Where can I drop off old drugs?
Please visit the Accident Report page to complete and submit the form for this information.
Please visit the Release of Information Request page to complete and submit the form for this information.
All questions and applications for concealed carry must be directed to the Wisconsin Department of Justice.
This can be done at the Manitowoc County Jail. Please call (920)683-4228 to schedule an appointment.
You can find the current Fee Schedule here.
You can find more information about our Public Records Policy here.
VINELink, an online portal to VINE, America’s number one victim notification network. VINE has been providing victims and concerned citizens with the power of information for decades, allowing these individuals to have the sense of security that they deserve. VINELink can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide the most reliable information for custody status changes and criminal case information.
There are permanent drop boxes at the Two Rivers Police Department, Manitowoc Police Department and Manitowoc County Sheriff's Office. You can find more information on the Manitowoc County Recycling Center page.