Duties when managing money for another person
Created by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, can be of assistance for anyone managing money for another person or for an estate or trust.

Internal Revenue Service
Does the Court require you to file a tax form with the IRS? Do you need an EIN to open a bank account.

State Bar of Wisconsin
You can get answers to some legal questions or find a lawyer.

Wisconsin Circuit Court Forms
Access all mandatory forms in one place

Wisconsin Department of Revenue
State tax forms including Sch CC to obtain a Closing Certificate for Fiduciaries.

Wisconsin Guardianship Support Center
Information and assistance regarding guardianship in Wisconsin

Wisconsin State Law Library

A valuable resource on all legal topics.