What Do I Do With?

Oil Absorbents

*Note that oil absorbents that do not contain free flowing or squeezable oil can be placed in the trash.

Manitowoc County Hazardous Waste Clean Sweep
Conducted annually each spring for Manitowoc County residents, farms, and businesses.
Call the Manitowoc County Recycling Center for information 920-683-4333

Brown County Recycling Center
2561 South Broadway, Green Bay, WI, 920-492-4950 (please call first)

Return to Menu