What Do I Do With?

Agricultural Plastics

Agricultural plastics include silage bags, bale wrap, grain bags, most bunker covers, irrigation tape, and hoophouse film from farms and dairies. Film plastics should not be burned or buried, if recycling is not an option then they should be landfilled.

Revolution Plastics
Depending on location and plastic type/usage they may spot a dumpster on your farm for no cost. The program is limited to approved film plastics only. Visit their website or call 844-490-7873 for details.

Ridgeview Landfill
6207 Hempton Lake Rd Whitelaw, WI, 920-732-4473

Return to Menu