Frequently Asked Questions

 How do I obtain a copy of my Accident Report?  Complete the Accident Report Copy Request and email to

 How do I obtain a copy of my Incident Report or check my record?  Complete a Release of Information Request and email to

 Concealed Carry:  All questions and applications for concealed carry must be directed to the Wisconsin Department of Justice.

 Fee Schedule

 Fingerprinting:  Can be done at the Manitowoc County Jail.  Please call (920)683-4228 to schedule an appointment.

PREA - Prison Rape Elimination Act information

Public Records Notice

VINE Protective Order 

Drug Collection -  There are permanent drop boxes at the Two Rivers Police Department, Manitowoc Police Department and Manitowoc County Sheriff's Office.