Documents are recorded daily from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Please note: The Register of Deeds office cannot draft documents and cannot provide legal advice of any kind.
* We recommend reading the instructions before you start to file a return.
* Be sure to save the ERETR to your computer before you press submit.
* You will need to print the ERETR "Receipt".
* When recording at the Register of Deeds the ERETR Receipt will need to accompany the original deed.
* IF YOU FAIL TO SAVE & PRINT THE RECEIPT BEFORE EXITING, YOU WILL HAVE TO
RE-DO THE ERETURN.
It is the policy of Manitowoc County to comply with the equal opportunity policy and standards of the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, the Department of Health Services and the Department of Workforce Development and all applicable state and federal statutes and regulations relating to nondiscrimination in employment and service delivery.