Manitowoc County has experienced a data breach where your personal information may have been affected. For more info see Data Breach Information in the What's Happening Section below.

What Do I Do With?

Sharps, Needles, Syringes, Lancets

Sharps must be place in an approved sharps container. Contact your local pharmacy to check their specific options. Never place any sharps in your trash or recycling. 

Homecare Health Services
920-684-7155, disposal fees may apply.

Return to Menu