Applications and Forms

Sanitary Permit Applications

Septic System

No person may install, locate, move, reconstruct, extend, enlarge, alter, convert, or modify a private sewage system or change the land use connected to the system, unless the owner of the property on which such private sewage system is located, or is to be located, holds a valid sanitary permit.  All applications for septic systems must be submitted to the County on a State approved form signed by a master plumber or master restricted plumber (sewer).

Licensed Professionals

Sanitary Application Form

Holding Tank Agreement Form

Holding Tank Servicing Contract