Changing a Court Order

Modifying or Changing a Court order

There are two ways to modify or change a divorce judgment or final judgment of paternity:

1.  Stipulation & Order to Amend Judgment
This form allows parties to make changes to a court judgment for child placement, custody, support, medical expenses and insurance coverage issues by agreement (stipulation).  No hearing is necessary.

2. Order to Show Cause to Revise Judgment
Use this form to change your Manitowoc County paternity or divorce judgment.  You do not have to live in Manitowoc County now to use this form.