Open Class Department
Open Class Entry Deadline is July 15!
Open Class Exhibitor Tags will be ready for Pick Up
the week of August 6
Open Class exhibitors can fill out registration forms online at Manitowoc County Fair - Open Class Entries beginning May 1.
Payment by credit card is required at the completion of the registration material. Any questions, please contact the Expo Office at 920-683-4378.
- Antiques - Dept 119
- Beef Cattle - Dept 102
- Clothing - Dept 126
- Cultural Art - Dept 118
- Dairy Cattle - Dept 101
Open Class Dairy Catalogue Form
Dairy Cattle Clipping Guidelines
Dairy Futurity Form and Rules:
2022 Dairy Futurity Entry Form
2022 Dairy Futurity Rules
2023 Dairy Futurity Entry Form
2023 Dairy Futurity Rules
- Goats - Dept 105
- Dogs - Dept 109
- Flowers and House Plants - Dept 115
- Foods and Nutrition - Dept 125
- Home Furnishings - Dept 128
- Horses - Dept 106
- Knitting and Crocheting - Dept 127
- Natural Sciences - Dept 116
- Photography - Dept 120
- Plant and Soil Sciences - Dept 114
- Poultry - Dept 107
- Please note: Due to Antigen shortage, the NPIP testing requirements have been lifted for this year (2019) in accordance with state veterinary recommendations. Turkeys will still need to provide proof of MG testing.
- Rabbits - Dept 108
- Sheep - Dept 104
- Woodworking - Dept 122