Fairest of the Fair
All contestants must:
Complete the online Fairest of the Fair Online Application.
Application and photo must be received by September 1, 2019.
- Competition is scheduled for Saturday, October 5 at 6:30pm at the UW-Green Bay-Manitowoc Campus University Theater.
- Be a resident of Manitowoc County for one year, a resident of an adjoining county for one year if majority of Fair and/or school activities are held in Manitowoc County.
- Be at least 18 years of age as of January 1, 2020.
- Possess a valid WI Driver's License.
- Reside in WI during the entire term.
- Become the Official Ambassador of The Manitowoc County Fair.
- Attend Parades, Personal Appearances & Speaking Engagements.
- Attend and Participate at the Manitowoc County Fair, August 26-30, 2020.
- Receive a $1,500 Fairest of the Fair Scholarship.