Temporary Food Stand Information

All temporary food stands in Manitowoc County are required to obtain appropriate licensing prior to selling or serving food to the public.  All food stands are also required to meet the standards of the Wisconsin Food Code.  There are two types of temporary food stand licenses in Manitowoc County.  All food stand permits and licenses run from July 1 to June 30.

A. Non Profit Food Stand Permit.  This permit allows any church, religious, fraternal, youth or patriotic organization or a service club or civic organization (Non-Profit) to serve food to the public for 1 to 3 days per year.  This permit requires at least one person from the organization to have completed the Temporary Food Stand Safety Training to be onsite at all times.  If a non-profit organization serves food 4 or more days per year they are required to obtain a Temporary Food Stand License.

B. Temporary Food Stand License. This license allows any for profit business or any group that does not qualify as a non-profit to serve food to the public.  The license/permit year begins July 1 and ends June 30.

 Temporary Food Stand Application 2016-2017

Temporary Food Stand Application 2017-2018

Temporary Food Stand Requirements

Self-Study Test

Temporary Food Stand Frequently Asked Questions

Temporary Food Stand vs Mobile Food Truck... What is the difference?