Work Permits

Work permits are required for the employment of minors under the age of 18.  Employment options vary with age.

To apply for a permit, the minor MUST bring in:
  • Letter of Intent to Hire from the employer
  • Social Security Card
  • Proof of Age (i.e., Certified birth certificate, hospital record, baptismal certificate, State ID, or Wisconsin Driver License)
  • Written permission from a parent or guardian
  • $10.00 fee