Road Weight Limits
Weight limits will be placed on various Manitowoc County Trunk Highways effective Monday, March 11, 2019.
This suspension is due to unstable conditions of the roadway sub-grades presented by the spring season during the frost melt. Overweight permit provisions will be reinstated as sub-grade conditions stabilize. Single trip permits for loads exceeding statutory weights may be issued by the Highway Department if, in its opinion, no risk of damage is foreseen.
List of affected routes as follows:
- CTH "G" from HWY 10 to CTH "K"
- CTH "JJ" from CTH S to Calumet County Line
- CTH "NN" from CTH "K" to Brown County Line
- CTH "T" from HWY 10 to Polifka Road
- CTH "V" from CTH "B" to STH 42
- CTH "V" from CTH "T" to I-43
- CTH "X" from HWY 67 to Lax Chapel Road